SW Season Now:
OPEN 9-6 Mon-Sat with:
- Our own Sweet Corn, picked fresh daily!
- Our own early-season Peaches (sweet & juicy, tend to stick to pit)!
- Our own early-season Nectarines!
- Our own Saturn & Bueno Flat Peaches!
- Our own Apricots!
- Our own Watermelons!
- Our own Melons! Regular and Personal-sized!
- Our own Shiro Summer Plums!
- Our own Early Golden Summer Plums!
- NW MI Handpicked Black Sweet Cherries!
- Our own Handpicked Balaton Cherries!
- Our own Jalapeno Peppers!
- Our own Bell Peppers!
- Our own Burpless Cucumbers!
- Our own Zucchini!
- Our own Summer Squash!
Stop in 9-6 Mon-Sat for:
- Our own Vine-Ripened Tomatoes! Canning Quantities, too!
- Our own Vine-Ripened Roma Tomatoes!
- Our own Vine-Ripened Heirloom Tomatoes!
- Our own Vine-Ripened Orange Grape Tomatoes!
- Our own Vine-Ripened Red Grape Tomatoes!
- Our own Vine-Ripened Orange Cherry Tomatoes!
- Fresh local Green Beans!
- Fresh local Blueberries!
- Fresh local "Pickles" (cucumbers).
- Handmade Pies, Tarts, Strudel!
- Local Honey & Maple Syrup!
- Local Cheese, Moochies, & Ice Cream!
- Local Snacks & Breakfast Cookies!
- Michigan Dried Cherries!
- Local & Michigan-made Gifts & Gift Baskets!
Please stop by or call our market at 231-873-7523 (during open hours) to find your favorite in-season produce, or check our Facebook page to see more about what we currently have available.
We can also ship your favorite pantry items if we have them in stock. If it is the off-season, email us with your request, and please be patient!