Welcome to Rennhack Orchards (Farm) Market!
Get your locally-grown farm-fresh produce at Rennhack Orchards Farm Market in Hart, where we grow it for you and do gift baskets, too! We grow a large variety of fruits and vegetables right here on our family farm in Oceana County. We also specialize in local and Michigan-made gift items and foods of high quality, including locally made organic breakfast cookies, honey, maple syrup, and maple-coated nuts, pies, tarts, and strudel, freezer jam, and Country Dairy milk, cheese, and ice cream.
In Season Now:
OPEN Mon-Sat 9-6 with:
- Our own Honeycrisp Apples!
- Our own SweeTango(R) Apples!
- Our own Sweet Corn, Picked Fresh Daily! Even in the rain!
- Our own seedless Grapes!
- Our own Freestone Peaches!
- Our own White-fleshed Freestone Peaches!
- Our own Plums!
- Our own Earligold summer Apples!
- Our own Paula Red Apples!
- Our own Ginger Gold Apples!
- Our own Zestar! Apples!/su_column]
Stop in 9-6 Mon-Sat for:
- Our own big Tomatoes for BLTs!
- Our Ugly Duckling Tomatoes in quantities for canning!
- Our Roma Tomatoes for canning!
- Our own Grape Tomatoes!
- Our own red Cherry Tomatoes!
- Our own Orange Cherry Tomatoes!
- Our own Bell Peppers! Green, Red, Yellow!
- Our own Jalapeno Peppers!
- Free Samples of pantry items at our Sampling Station!
- Locally made Pies, Tarts, & Strudels!
- Locally made Breakfast Cookies!
- Local Country Dairy Moochies, Cheese, and Ice Cream!
- Handmade Frozen Pies to bake at home!
- IQF (Individually Quick Frozen) Tart Cherries, Sliced Cling Peaches, & Blueberries!
- Local Honey & Maple Syrup!
- Michigan Dried Cherries!
- Local & Michigan-made Gifts & Gift Baskets!
Please stop by or call our market at 231-873-7523 (during open hours) to find your favorite in-season produce, or check our Facebook page to see more about what we currently have available.
We can also ship your favorite pantry items if we have them in stock. If it is the off-season, email us with your request, and please be patient!
Farm Fresh Produce and Gift Baskets
Our farm market is located in Oceana County on Polk Rd in Hart, halfway between US 31 and downtown. Shop in a friendly atmosphere where extended browsing is encouraged, and be sure to try our samples for a taste of the season. In addition to our fresh produce, you will also find an interesting assortment of local and Michigan-made jams and other pantry items, gift baskets and unique gift items, and a whole lot more. You may want to take a walk or a bicycle ride on the Hart-to-Montague bicycle trail (Michigan’s first rails-to-trails bicycle trail); the trailhead is just across the road from the market, and the trail has been newly repaved. It’s a great outing for couples and families!
More Than Fruits & Vegetables
Here on our market website, you can keep up to date on what’s in season here in Oceana County, and find interesting tips about taking care of your produce at home. And don’t forget to browse our own recipe collection for some great ideas on preparing special dishes using our farm-fresh produce. If you would like to receive our latest news right to your inbox, subscribe to our e-newsletter.
We do accept phone orders and would be happy to answer any questions that you might have. If you would like information or are looking for a specific gift item, just give us a call during business hours at (231)-873-7523, or contact us through our website anytime.